- Deadline for Registration : November 13 (Wednesday), 2019
This registration fee includes symposium proceedings (USB flash drive), technical tour, welcome reception, banquet, and sightseeing.
- -The online system works best using a PC with Internet Explorer. The site is not designed for use with tablet browsers, iPads, or Android Devices.
|On-line registration by
November 13, 2019
|300 USD (Full delegate)
200 USD (Student)
||On-site registration 300 USD (Full delegate) and 200 USD (Student)
Credit Cards: Korean Won (KRW) by applying the exchange rate of registration day.
Cash: USD or Korean Won (KRW) by applying the exchange rate of registration day
Online Credit Card Payment
- -Payment by credit card is possible only through the on-line registration system.
- -The following credit cards will be accepted: VISA, MasterCard, and JCB.
- -All credit card service charges are to be paid by the registrants.
- -The actual debit amount is subject to change according to the exchange rate.
- -Direct bank transfers should be made to the account below. All bank charges for remittance must be paid by the registrants.
- -A copy of the receipt of the bank remittance should be sent to the Secretariat by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- -Please note that the transfer must be made under the registrant’s name and must be stated on the receipt.
- -Beneficiary’s Bank Name : KEBHana Bank
- -Beneficiary’s Bank Address : 309, Gangnam-daero, Seocho-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea
- -Beneficiary’s Bank SWIFT CODE : KOEXKRSE
- -Bene's A/C No : 397-910004-71132
- -Beneficiary Name : The Korean Society for Composite Materials
- -Beneficiary Tel No : +82-2-598-1550
- -Beneficiary Fax No : +82-2-598-1557
Registration Confirmation (Receipt)
An automatic confirmation email will be sent to you upon completion of registration. Registrants can check the status of registration and payment on ‘My page’ by logging onto the online registration system. You will be able to print an official receipt from the online registration system once your payment is completed.
- -Please note that the receipt will be available for download after your payment is confirmed by the Secretariat.
- -Special software installation is required in order to print from the online system. Please note that the user’s computer may automatically block the viewer program in some cases. If an error page appears, please contact the Secretariat then we will send you the receipt by email.